The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Achilleus with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 19.794 billion Achiotopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. The average income tax rate is 3.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Achiotopian economy, worth a remarkable 5,674 trillion Euros a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 286,686 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, in a baffling press conference Achilleus proudly dismantled a broken door, and women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job. Crime is totally unknown. Achiotopia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job.
- : Achiotopia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, in a baffling press conference Achilleus proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- : Achiotopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : Achiotopia endorsed The Peoples Paradise of Europe Inc.
- : Achiotopia was endorsed by The Peoples Paradise of Europe Inc.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Dustwind, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Grungerock, Iontan, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Matterland, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, The Soylent Green Party, Testa, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Denly, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Germanahii, Wysrod, The Republic of lkxciv, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, Manlinesslavia, Yentria, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Hellazar, Cardini, New Icelandic Republic, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, A Death Arena, Palman, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Candlewhisper Archive, Harmony Choas, Grifopolis, Aedue, Wailfolk, and 56 others.Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Iluuz, Siuts, Dopiax, The State of Walrus Devotion, Imbria, Puzzlement Pizza, Hamtown, Hacame, Atlanta Island, Old Atlantica, Lamborghini Murcielago, Lebenlauf, Those against abusers, Zuslosal, South Baker, Campo de la Paz, The Republic of The Sith, Oom, Grimlandia, Sofa Class, North Southumberland, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Cesaris, Ozylandias, Myopic, Viadora, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Anollasia, Sedburgh, Lastarte, Agenosa, Paragone, Tijdtevelia, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Sinus23, The Future Gods, Khon, Mursilis, Taemoders, Gentletopia, Flyers Nation, Venkorata, NorthernMassachusetts, Striagro Uspil, LiberationVille, North North Western Brina, Seven Colours, The Scottish Highlands and Lowlands, Oliminia, and Europe Inc.