“We're not a third world country dammit!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Achilleus with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate population of 13.498 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
The government has ordered a moratorium on referenda, Achiotopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, and colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Achiotopia's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the euro.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, Achiotopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Achiotopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate NAZI EUROPE"".
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Coreras, Dustwind, Blogotopia, Hayden Island, Tinbo, Chronopolice, Phrados, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Spadanera, Arkanglia, Port-du-sud, Seranis, Oseus, Grungerock, Nuggsrocks, Christian Indonesia, Hasurei, Iontan, Randomain, Clarkistan, Ravenclaw Towers, Kokkinostan, Lahuland, Thesan, Edgemaster, Solleana, Imbarien, Eaglleia, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, Lubnid, Sticks and Skulls, Western Zweiback, Gitchie Manito, Ilstoria, Sheldanada, Maddinville, Republic of VEW, Cammiwoo, Hammpton, Steidenland, Musashi Ariadust, Rex Republic, United Bobtopia, Sehkmet, Definus, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Lost Islands of Pantagon, and 42 others.Future of Mankind, Northern Koryeo, Aquinoland, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Witchcraft and Sorcery, Morbid Mothmen Of Malibu, Ayunli, Slaytania, Gypsy vixens, Britannium, Thomason, Stravatia, The Great Red North, Axe of evil, Neo Kingston, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Wailfolk, Chief of Music, SverigeKins, Rojikstan, LordVetinari, Beezelbub, Fulheim, An Isolated Populace, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Cerb, Krallaria, Christopolas, Wezz, DannyDeVitostan, Jusra, Mondragonia, Biblical Importance, Topika, Invictus, The Soylent Green Party, Denly, Indigo Coast, Echolilia, and Dendor.