The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Achilleus with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 16.322 billion Achiotopians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. The average income tax rate is 4.1%.
The all-consuming Achiotopian economy, worth a remarkable 4,089 trillion euros a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 250,574 euros, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Achiotopia's radio stations, and insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways. Crime is totally unknown. Achiotopia's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Achiotopia endorsed The Dictatorship of Logicanus.
- 4 hours ago: Achiotopia endorsed The Free Land of Neo-Fantasia.
- 4 hours ago: Achiotopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 4 hours ago: Achiotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Achiotopia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Logicanus.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Achiotopia was endorsed by The Free Land of Neo-Fantasia.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Achiotopia's radio stations.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Dustwind, Chronopolice, Phrados, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Port-du-sud, Seranis, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Iontan, Randomain, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, The Great Red North, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Invictus, The Soylent Green Party, Lorigan, The imperial state of Japan, Testa, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Korean United States, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Denly, Richecstan, Fujisan, Dagton, Nortelleve, Aipotu Ruo, New gillingham, and 19 others.The Peach Islands, Moner Nation, The Republic of Michigan, Kevnaria, Liberatedia, Licnosloboda, The United Dog Days Providence, All glory to the hypno-toad, FBSK, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, New Quantopia, GaultVille, Exustyr, The Oan Isles, Steamhaven II, Neo-Fantasia, and Logicanus.