“All your bodies are belong to us!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Achilleus with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 16.007 billion Achiotopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.6%.
The powerhouse Achiotopian economy, worth a remarkable 3,895 trillion euros a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 243,365 euros, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
The studies of art and philosophy are banned, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy", the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers, and the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs. Crime is totally unknown. Achiotopia's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 79 minutes ago
- 78 minutes ago: Achiotopia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Strafford.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Achiotopia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Strafford.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Achiotopia fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Achiotopia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Achiotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "War Crimes Tribunal".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the studies of art and philosophy are banned.
- 4 days ago: Achiotopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Mountains to the East"".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Dustwind, Chronopolice, Phrados, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Port-du-sud, Seranis, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Iontan, Randomain, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Thomason, The Great Red North, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Invictus, The Soylent Green Party, Lorigan, The imperial state of Japan, Nubpryton, Testa, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, LARF, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Federation of Science and Freedom, Nojia, Zafalla, Korean United States, Wysrod, Blogotopia, The Walkerworld Empire, Zabbar, and 12 others.Denly, Richecstan, Fujisan, Peggy Carter, Dagton, Seloria, New Duo, Nortelleve, Flemingisa, Aipotu Ruo, New gillingham, and Strafford.