The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Achilleus with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, ban on automobiles, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate population of 19.632 billion Achiotopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. The average income tax rate is 3.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Achiotopian economy, worth a remarkable 5,538 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 282,112 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Euros to support "struggling" industries, teenage girls worry that they'll be unpopular if their skirts aren't short enough, and mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past. Crime is totally unknown. Achiotopia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Achiotopia was endorsed by The Sultanate of Mursilis.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, teenage girls worry that they'll be unpopular if their skirts aren't short enough.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Euros to support "struggling" industries.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it.
- : Achiotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, Achilleus's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Dustwind, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Grungerock, Iontan, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, The Soylent Green Party, Testa, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Denly, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Germanahii, Wysrod, The Republic of lkxciv, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, Manlinesslavia, Yentria, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Hellazar, Cardini, New Icelandic Republic, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, A Death Arena, Palman, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Candlewhisper Archive, Harmony Choas, and 57 others.Grifopolis, Germanic and Jewish people, Aedue, Wailfolk, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Carthosha, Digatoria, Iluuz, Siuts, Dopiax, The State of Walrus Devotion, Imbria, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Hamtown, Hacame, Atlanta Island, Old Atlantica, Lamborghini Murcielago, Lebenlauf, Those against abusers, Zuslosal, Breax Scait, South Baker, Campo de la Paz, The Republic of The Sith, Oom, Grimlandia, Sofa Class, Gunzerlander, North Southumberland, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Cesaris, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Keam, Ozylandias, Myopic, Viadora, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Doltharos, Phrados, Anollasia, Sedburgh, Lastarte, Agenosa, Militanis, Paragone, Tijdtevelia, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Sinus23, The Future Gods, Khon, and Mursilis.