“All your bodies are belong to us!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Achilleus with an even hand, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate population of 15.039 billion Achiotopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. The average income tax rate is 68%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Loans are available for students from poor families, Achiotopia's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Achiopolis Times is sold out. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Achiotopia's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the euro.
Achiotopia is ranked 8th in 10000 Islands and 414th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 2,827 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 12 hours ago: Achiotopia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Jacobstein.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Achiotopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Achiopolis Times is sold out.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, Achiotopia's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, loans are available for students from poor families.
- 5 days ago: Achiotopia's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the people of Achiotopia are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes.
- 7 days ago: Achiotopia endorsed The Kingdom of LARF.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Dustwind, Blogotopia, Hayden Island, Tinbo, Chronopolice, Phrados, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Arkanglia, Port-du-sud, Seranis, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Iontan, Randomain, Kokkinostan, Lahuland, Thesan, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, Sticks and Skulls, Musashi Ariadust, Rex Republic, Future of Mankind, Northern Koryeo, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Morbid Mothmen Of Malibu, Slaytania, Thomason, The Great Red North, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Chief of Music, Rojikstan, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Christopolas, Invictus, The Soylent Green Party, Dendor, Lorigan, The imperial state of Japan, Nubpryton, Testa, Samonaemia, Coreras, Mystiquelle, and 16 others.Spncrgmn, Arnor and Gondor-, Aeneasia, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Beiluxia, The Bear Pits, Skiles Empire, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Ganda1f, Lysandrion, Anime Daisuki, Steidenland, Markanite, LARF, and Jacobstein.