The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Achilleus with an even hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 19.448 billion Achiotopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. The average income tax rate is 1.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Achiotopian economy, worth a remarkable 5,425 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 278,979 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government seizes all major gold finds, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals, students cut up leftover Euros during Arts and Crafts, and a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up. Crime is totally unknown. Achiotopia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, students cut up leftover Euros during Arts and Crafts.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Achiotopia endorsed The Emirate of Tijdtevelia.
- : Achiotopia was endorsed by The Emirate of Tijdtevelia.
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Achiotopia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Achiotopia, military funding has been stripped back.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Dustwind, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Grungerock, Iontan, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, The Soylent Green Party, Testa, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Denly, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeklandia, Germanahii, Wysrod, The Republic of lkxciv, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, Manlinesslavia, Yentria, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Hellazar, Chronopolice, Cardini, New Icelandic Republic, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, A Death Arena, Palman, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, and 60 others.Lady of the light, Candlewhisper Archive, Harmony Choas, Grifopolis, Germanic and Jewish people, Aedue, Wailfolk, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Carthosha, Digatoria, Iluuz, Siuts, Dopiax, The State of Walrus Devotion, Imbria, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Glorious Nero, Hamtown, Hacame, Atlanta Island, Old Atlantica, Lamborghini Murcielago, Kandivia, Lebenlauf, Those against abusers, Zuslosal, Breax Scait, South Baker, Confederate Islands Of Paputu, Campo de la Paz, The Republic of The Sith, Oom, Grimlandia, Sofa Class, Metricis, Gunzerlander, North Southumberland, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Cesaris, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Keam, Ozylandias, Myopic, Viadora, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Doltharos, Phrados, Anollasia, Loose Tribes, Sedburgh, New Mimiland, Lastarte, Agenosa, Militanis, Paragone, Bannana Tree, and Tijdtevelia.