“All your bodies are belong to us!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Achilleus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, intelligent population of 15.449 billion, 9.509 billion of whom are zombies, Achiotopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. The average income tax rate is 75%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
'Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder' is a common school motto, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, and the government seizes all major gold finds. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Achiotopia's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the euro.
Achiotopia is currently considering its options.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 9 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Achiotopia was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Alternate Reality Zombies of Ridersyl, infecting 155 million survivors.
- 2 hours ago: Achiotopia was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Alternate Reality Zombies of Ridersyl, infecting 184 million survivors.
- 2 hours ago: Achiotopia was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Alternate Reality Zombies of Ridersyl, infecting 104 million survivors.
- 1 day ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- 1 day ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Achiotopia was endorsed by The Republic of Korean United States.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Achiotopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, 'Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder' is a common school motto.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Dustwind, Blogotopia, Chronopolice, Phrados, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Arkanglia, Port-du-sud, Seranis, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Iontan, Randomain, Lahuland, Thesan, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, Sticks and Skulls, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Thomason, The Great Red North, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Christopolas, Invictus, The Soylent Green Party, Lorigan, The imperial state of Japan, Nubpryton, Testa, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Arnor and Gondor-, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Beiluxia, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, LARF, Goat Horns, Zyrcrestia, and 9 others.Kokkinostan, Elzirn, Federation of Science and Freedom, Secret Islands, Nojia, Zafalla, Mursilis, -Echolilia-, and Korean United States.