“All your bodies are belong to us!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Achilleus with a fair hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, intelligent population of 15.409 billion Achiotopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, and rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Achiotopia's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the euro.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Achiotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 8 days ago: Achiotopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- 8 days ago: Achiotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 8 days ago: Achiotopia endorsed The Sultanate of Mursilis.
- 9 days ago: Achiotopia was endorsed by The Sultanate of Mursilis.
- 9 days ago: Achiotopia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Dustwind, Blogotopia, Chronopolice, Phrados, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Arkanglia, Port-du-sud, Seranis, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Iontan, Randomain, Lahuland, Thesan, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, Sticks and Skulls, Musashi Ariadust, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Thomason, The Great Red North, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Christopolas, Invictus, The Soylent Green Party, Lorigan, The imperial state of Japan, Nubpryton, Testa, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Arnor and Gondor-, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Beiluxia, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, LARF, Goat Horns, and 8 others.Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Elzirn, Federation of Science and Freedom, Secret Islands, Nojia, Zafalla, and Mursilis.