“All your bodies are belong to us!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Achiotopia is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Achilleus with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 14.257 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Achiopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
The police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers, protests are legal but strictly supervised, government spending has hit an all-time low, and much of Achiotopia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Achiotopia's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the euro.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Achiotopia was endorsed by The GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, much of Achiotopia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, government spending has hit an all-time low.
- 15 hours ago: Achiotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 15 hours ago: Achiotopia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Spncrgmn.
- 15 hours ago: Achiotopia endorsed The Community of Wincanton.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, military funding has been stripped back.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Achiotopia, extreme political groups are outlawed.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Dustwind, Blogotopia, Hayden Island, Tinbo, Chronopolice, Phrados, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Spadanera, Arkanglia, Port-du-sud, Seranis, Oseus, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Hasurei, Iontan, Randomain, Clarkistan, Kokkinostan, Lahuland, Thesan, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, Lubnid, Sticks and Skulls, Ilstoria, Republic of VEW, Cammiwoo, Musashi Ariadust, Rex Republic, United Bobtopia, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Future of Mankind, Northern Koryeo, Aquinoland, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Morbid Mothmen Of Malibu, Slaytania, Gypsy vixens, Thomason, The Great Red North, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Wailfolk, Chief of Music, SverigeKins, and 33 others.Rojikstan, LordVetinari, Fulheim, An Isolated Populace, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Krallaria, Christopolas, Biblical Importance, Invictus, The Soylent Green Party, Dendor, Snuggling, Voltzenkrad, Imperial Royal Union, Korbinas, Lorigan, The imperial state of Japan, Nubpryton, WastedRum, Testa, Indian Empire, The United Libertarian regions, Benevolent Thomas, Venerus, Samonaemia, Naarang, Aristos, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Wincanton, and Anime Daisuki.