“Acabar en éxito”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Grand Duchy of Acario is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Koloktos with a fair hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.298 billion Acarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalle Demos. The average income tax rate is 82%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break, punitive tariffs protect local industry, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acario's national animal is the argorok, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Fyrus.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 minutes ago
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Acario was endorsed by The Republic of Delbert.
- 4 days ago: Acario created a new poll in Capitalist Paradise: "Voter turnout in the US Midterms reached record lows. What is the best way to increase voter turnout?".
- 4 days ago: Acario was endorsed by The Republic of Delbert.
- 4 days ago: Acario voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 4 days ago: Acario was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of KnoxvilleCharlotte.
- 4 days ago: Acario approved the World Assembly proposal "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 4 days ago: Acario voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 6 days ago: Acario was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Acario was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Acario, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
Endorsements Received: 92 » GabeWorld, Lucanda, Freedombourg, United Kodiaks, Volkyan, Capitalist Producers, Burtonia WA Embassy, Canterburie, Tonakistan, Panageadom, Divitibus, Chsemo, Noaniah, Red Snapperstein, UNDelegate, Derivative, Tuti, Borinata, SucWAti, The Sea Cadet Corps, Nazerin, Britlandiana, Octal, The United Oman, Armanduania, Kaputer, FASTERCAT, Edgemaster, Siceo, Edison Culver, Shakunik, The Capitalist Empire of Doge, Nigerian Kenya, United Angkoria, Biswasian States, Perpendiculous, Tyzoid, Versille, Tiblia, The United Gillelans, Uchila Eru, Zeeky Bomb, Goldenrock, Cartagenea, The Glorious Bimbolia, Aelhaeran, Valburn, ANANDIA, Liberated Counties, La Lux, and 42 others.BishopM, Dollaria, Cymric Corporate Authority, Scientia Major, Selimiye, Wokachow, The Sons, Baleria, Aurora Islands, JimMorrison, Stefanonia, Coldrige, San Duo, Southern Hampshire, Apocolypta, Czeckolutania, Conservatives Paradise, MDRunie, White Finland-, Zillion, Trucha, Zeutitojax, Pitbill, Poopsancagizal, Rovertun, Regoslavia, Scorpions Army, Coltpower, Libertariu, Swaggit Swaggin, Bildsfel, Bezelya, Lasorwen, Kolopolis, Kologa, Gavinlanda, United States of Minton, Plisskenstan, Bernardigrado, Grasmere, Mortem Sibi Consciscere, and KnoxvilleCharlotte.