The Grand Duchy of Acario is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Koloktos with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 17.974 billion Acarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalle Demos. The average income tax rate is 80.4%.
The strong Acarioan economy, worth a remarkable 1,131 trillion Fyruses a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,960 Fyruses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, birth rates have hit an all-time low, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acario's national animal is the argorok, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Acario lost the endorsement of The Republic of Anseris.
- : Acario was endorsed by The Republic of Anseris.
- : Acario was endorsed by The Free Land of Goldpine.
- : Acario was endorsed by The Federation of Itoiland.
- : Acario was endorsed by The Open Secret Conglomerate of Gaviani.
- : Acario endorsed The United States of Nonamerica.
- : Acario endorsed The Kingdom of Eliamere.
- : Acario endorsed The Federation of Camel Hold.
- : Acario created a new poll in Capitalist Paradise: "When it comes to public bathrooms and locker rooms, which should transgender people be using? How do you think it should be handled?".
- : Acario fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
Endorsements Received: 78 » GabeWorld, Lucanda, Freedombourg, United Kodiaks, Capitalist Producers, Canterburie, Tonakistan, Divitibus, Red Snapperstein, Derivative, Tuti, SucWAti, Nazerin, Britlandiana, Octal, The United Oman, Armanduania, Kaputer, FASTERCAT, Edgemaster, Biswasian States, Perpendiculous, Tyzoid, The United Gillelans, Uchila Eru, Zeeky Bomb, Aelhaeran, Valburn, BishopM, Scientia Major, Selimiye, Aurora Islands, MDRunie, White Finland-, Coltpower, Lasorwen, Plisskenstan, Game Grid, Gradenk, McClellandistan, San Duo, Scorpions Army, Dr Ron Paul, Imren, Poopsancagizal, Askington, Roulade, Great KOI Empier, Celsuis, Senexia, and 28 others.Bharathvarsh, UNDelegate, Vlahia, Zenzibar, Billzhangyq, Stockholm Of Sweden, VETO CORP, Bungle, Luthatania, Libertolandia, Nicovindver, Commonwealth Republic, Fuisce, Itorcya, Rocha, Spencopia, Bernardigrado, Cha kak ach, Lyberstan, Knights Of Patriarchy, The United Philippine Empire, Tol-Sairanarmi, Edison Culver, Macona, Nonamerica, Gaviani, Itoiland, and Goldpine.