The Infinte Empire of Aaron is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Danna Aaron with an iron fist, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, zero percent divorce rate, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.261 billion Aaronians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Heart of Aaron. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Aaronian economy, worth a remarkable 2,539 trillion Arrows a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 274,241 Arrows, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as Aaron's House of Parliament, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Aaron, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and mandatory spouse selection pairs elderly apparatchiki with stunningly beautiful supermodels. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aaron's national animal is the Aaronian dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aaron updated the World Factbook entry in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- : Aaron lodged a message on the The Nation of Nations and Friends Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Aaron, mandatory spouse selection pairs elderly apparatchiki with stunningly beautiful supermodels.
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Aaron, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Aaron, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Aaron.
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Aaron fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Aaron lodged a message on the The Luxan Empire Regional Message Board.
- : Aaron agreed to construct embassies between The Nation of Nations and Friends and Alliance Of The Amity.