The The Infinite Empire of Aaron is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Queen Danna Aaron with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.297 billion Aaronians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Heart of Aaron. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Aaronian economy, worth a remarkable 2,949 trillion Arrows a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 286,395 Arrows, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots, organ donation is compulsory, the nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere, and breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aaron's national animal is the Aaronian dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Aaron agreed to construct embassies between The Nation of Nations and Friends and Tsumonrin.
- : Aaron lodged a message on the The Glorious Nations of Iwaku Regional Message Board.
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments, the Top 5% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry, and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Aaron was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector and Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Safest.
- : Aaron agreed to construct embassies between The Nation of Nations and Friends and The imperial states of romelikdom.
- : Following new legislation in Aaron, breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace.