The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist is a gargantuan, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 19.252 billion A Pacifistians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bertrand Russellpolis. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient A Pacifistian economy, worth a remarkable 2,054 trillion ecologs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 106,698 ecologs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. A Pacifist's national animal is the rabbit, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A Pacifist's influence in Peace rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : A Pacifist was endorsed by The Theocracy of The Friends of Peace.
- : A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 5% for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Most Developed, and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in A Pacifist, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in A Pacifist, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- : A Pacifist banned Renault r35 from Peace.
Endorsements Received: None.