“War is sustained terrorism.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 16.505 billion A Pacifistians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bertrand Russellpolis. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient A Pacifistian economy, worth a remarkable 1,725 trillion ecologs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 104,534 ecologs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Bertrand Russellpolis Times is sold out, prospective parents are cheering on the streets as they no longer need a license to have children, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. A Pacifist's national animal is the rabbit, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 10 days ago: A Pacifist fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in A Pacifist, the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism.
- 21 days ago: A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 10%).
- 27 days ago: A Pacifist fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- 42 days ago: A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 42 days ago: A Pacifist fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 70 days ago: A Pacifist fell out of the regional Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 93 days ago: A Pacifist fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 103 days ago: A Pacifist fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 105 days ago: A Pacifist ejected and banned Hazetaeteh from Peace.