The Weed-Choked Lawn of A mean old man is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a tired and angry old fart with an iron fist, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, compulsory military service, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.839 billion Floridians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry is also considered important, while Social Policy and Education receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the world. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient old as hell economy, worth a remarkable 5,737 trillion colostomy bags a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an amazing 340,740 colostomy bags, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,387,152 per year while the poor average 55,565, a ratio of 25.0 to 1.
The newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights, psychological disorders are a taboo subject, and blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. A mean old man's national animal is the really old cat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is forgotten.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A mean old man voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vancouvia".
- : A mean old man voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preservation of Artefacts"".
- : Following new legislation in A mean old man, blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents.
- : Following new legislation in A mean old man, psychological disorders are a taboo subject.
- : Following new legislation in A mean old man, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights.
- : Following new legislation in A mean old man, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Following new legislation in A mean old man, movie references are legally admissible in court.
- : A mean old man was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Super Weenie Hut General.
- : A mean old man voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Transfers".
- : A mean old man voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds"".
Endorsements Received: 20 » Todd McCloud, Ramaeus, A Slanted Black Stripe, Honor and Glory, Blobbo, Greatest Ukraine, Kingdom of Favus, United States of Vitorios, Dracconis, JJJrtheiiiish, Bryce Harper, McStooley, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Dolor Mortis, New Leganes, Dullness 17, Laeta, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Aelitia, and Super Weenie Hut General.