The Nation of 95X is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 23.109 billion 95Xers are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pacific City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient 95X economy, worth a remarkable 3,759 trillion Transfers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 162,687 Transfers, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 518,275 per year while the poor average 38,850, a ratio of 13.3 to 1.
Animal is one of the most popular forenames in 95X, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. 95X's national animal is the animal, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 21 hours ago: 95X lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 1 day ago: 95X lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: 95X was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: 95X lodged a message on the Esportiva Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: 95X was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 7 days ago: 95X fell out of the world Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 7 days ago: 95X fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in 95X, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist.
- 15 days ago: 95X was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 17 days ago: 95X fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.