The Nation of 95X is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jason Clinton with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, ban on automobiles, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 23.53 billion 95Xers are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pacific City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient 95X economy, worth a remarkable 3,838 trillion Transfers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 163,127 Transfers, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 551,173 per year while the poor average 35,709, a ratio of 15.4 to 1.
The nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, Jason Clinton has just been declared ruler of 95X in an international press conference, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and the people of 95X are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. 95X's national animal is the animal, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 minutes ago
- 1 day 15 hours ago: 95X was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.
- 7 days ago: 95X lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: 95X lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: 95X's influence in Atlantian Oceania fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- 12 days ago: 95X lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 13 days ago: 95X fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 14 days ago: 95X published "Xi Foureleven Biography" (Account: Sport).
- 18 days ago: 95X lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 19 days ago: 95X's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 20 days ago: 95X was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry (last census: Top 5%).