“The Memory of Sanity is All That Remains ”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Unknown Lands of 7 Deadly Sins is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Nexus with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.072 billion, 2.068 billion of whom are zombies, Sinners are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Public Transport receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurora. The average income tax rate is 79%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Teenage fathers are forced to join the army, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, and the roads are virtually falling apart. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. 7 Deadly Sins's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, its national religion is Survivalism, and its currency is the Obsidian coin.
7 Deadly Sins is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.07%
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 5 days ago: 7 Deadly Sins fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 6 days ago: 7 Deadly Sins's influence in Adytum rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in 7 Deadly Sins, the roads are virtually falling apart.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in 7 Deadly Sins, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in 7 Deadly Sins, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in 7 Deadly Sins, teenage fathers are forced to join the army.
- 14 days ago: 7 Deadly Sins was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in 7 Deadly Sins, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in 7 Deadly Sins, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in 7 Deadly Sins, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.