“May I have a cup of kool-aid?”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Armed monarchy of 5-star Generals is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Killiam with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 8.093 billion 5-star Generalsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Allentown. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient 5-star Generalsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,604 trillion Dollors a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 198,218 Dollors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The sound of wooden legs echo throughout 5-star Generals after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, priests are being drafted by the church load, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, and 5-star Generals's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 5-star Generals's national animal is the liger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Heew.
5-star Generals is ranked 541st in Lazarus and 10,532nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 389.85 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 1%).
- 9 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 13 days ago: 5-star Generals fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 15 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 17 days ago: 5-star Generals was refounded in Lazarus.
- 25 days ago: 5-star Generals ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 42 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- 42 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.