“May I have a cup of kool-aid?”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Armed monarchy of 5-star Generals is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Killiam with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.559 billion 5-star Generalsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Allentown. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Most citizens in 5-star Generals are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout 5-star Generals after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 5-star Generals's national animal is the liger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Space people, and its currency is the Dollor.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 52 minutes ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 1 day ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 3 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 8 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 11 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.
- 16 days ago: 5-star Generals was refounded in Balder.
- 44 days ago: 5-star Generals ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 57 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 59 days ago: 5-star Generals fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.