“May I have a cup of kool-aid?”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Armed monarchy of 5-star Generals is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Killiam with an iron fist, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.92 billion 5-star Generalsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Allentown. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The sound of wooden legs echo throughout 5-star Generals after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, priests are being drafted by the church load, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, and 5-star Generals's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 5-star Generals's national animal is the liger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Heew, and its currency is the Dollor.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 11 hours ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 6 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- 6 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 8 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 13 days ago: 5-star Generals fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 14 days ago: 5-star Generals was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in 5-star Generals, 5-star Generals's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- 18 days ago: 5-star Generals was refounded in Balder.
- 22 days ago: 5-star Generals ceased to exist.