“In Chatbot We Trust”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The United Kingdom of the Netherlands
The Max Pretitle Character Limit of 346Rebels is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 4.352 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 39%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. 346Rebels's national animal is the Chatbot, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Chat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 14 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: 346Rebels was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 7 days ago: 346Rebels was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 19 days ago: 346Rebels was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 31 days ago: 346Rebels was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 32 days ago: 346Rebels was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 33 days ago: 346Rebels fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 37 days ago: 346Rebels was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 38 days ago: 346Rebels relocated from Balder to The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- 56 days ago: 346Rebels lodged a message on the Balder Regional Message Board.
- 88 days ago: 346Rebels resigned from the World Assembly.