The Grand GE Building of 30 Rockefeller Plaza is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Silver Panther of a man Jack Donaghy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.587 billion New Yorkers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New York City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.9%.
The thriving a New Yorker economy, worth 406 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 72,791 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 222,363 per year while the poor average 18,469, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and 30 Rockefeller Plaza's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. 30 Rockefeller Plaza's national animal is the Eagle with the Head of a Bear, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 25 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 57 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 57 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza's influence in Federation of Free States fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- 58 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 58 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza's influence in Federation of Free States rose from "Minnow" to "Diplomat".
- 58 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza changed its national motto to "NYC: the Capital of Aidanton | Museum of the IRU & FFS".
- 58 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza relocated from Central Pacific Empire to Federation of Free States.
- 67 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza relocated from Cashnatchee to Central Pacific Empire.
- 68 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza relocated from Central Pacific Empire to Cashnatchee.
- 69 days ago: 30 Rockefeller Plaza relocated from The Rejected Realms to Central Pacific Empire.