“onwards towards the future”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kingdom of 13BM is a colossal, cultured nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.873 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, the Environment, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nautilus. The average income tax rate is 62%, and even higher for the wealthy. A small private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Refugees from other nations are flocking to 13BM's border, politicians are to be found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in 13BM. Crime is totally unknown. 13BM's national animal is the bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the gil.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 2 days 20 hours ago: 13BM was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 19 days ago: 13BM fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 20 days ago: 13BM was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 34 days ago: 13BM fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 44 days ago: 13BM fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 62 days ago: 13BM was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 72 days ago: 13BM was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 83 days ago: 13BM was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 100 days ago: 13BM was refounded in Osiris.
- 118 days ago: 13BM ceased to exist.