The NS Ever Greatest Alliance of 01 ERE is a gargantuan, orderly nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 20.416 billion Greeks are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.8%.
The thriving 01 EREian economy, worth a remarkable 1,748 trillion soliduses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 85,622 soliduses, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 244,791 per year while the poor average 23,854, a ratio of 10.3 to 1.
The nation has an international reputation for compassion, vanity is considered the eigth cardinal virtue, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, and urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffer-driven limousines. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 01 ERE's national animal is the bicephalus eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 01 ERE appointed The Kingdom of Lonskarvia as Foreign Affairs with authority over Embassies in Eastern Roman Empire.
- : 01 ERE appointed The 27 billion plus super nation of Morombe as Research Officer with authority over Polls in Eastern Roman Empire.
- : 01 ERE agreed to construct embassies between Eastern Roman Empire and United Slavic Nations.
- : 01 ERE was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : 01 ERE's influence in Eastern Roman Empire rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : 01 ERE agreed to construct embassies between Eastern Roman Empire and The Higher Royal Empire of the Flood.
- : 01 ERE agreed to construct embassies between Eastern Roman Empire and Novos adoradores de queijo.
- : 01 ERE agreed to construct embassies between Eastern Roman Empire and Oak Ridge.
- : 01 ERE agreed to construct embassies between Eastern Roman Empire and Avadam Inn.
- : 01 ERE agreed to construct embassies between Eastern Roman Empire and Alliance of Neighboring Countries.