“whenever you are disgusted call someone children”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Lacking of -HumanSanity- is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord Populus with a fair hand, and notable for its strong anti-business policies. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.403 billion -HumanSanity-ians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 66%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, the government is avowedly atheist, and crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed. Crime is totally unknown. -HumanSanity-'s national animal is the Ostrich, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the H$.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 9 hours ago: -HumanSanity- fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 17 days ago: -HumanSanity- was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- 32 days ago: -HumanSanity- applied to join the World Assembly.
- 42 days ago: -HumanSanity- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 44 days ago: -HumanSanity- was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 51 days ago: -HumanSanity- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 58 days ago: -HumanSanity- was refounded in Osiris.
- 154 days ago: -HumanSanity- ceased to exist.
- 157 days ago: -HumanSanity- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 159 days ago: -HumanSanity-'s influence in Excalibur fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".