The Isolated Community of -Hinamizawa- is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Rika-chama with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory vegetarianism, zero percent divorce rate, and state-planned economy. The cynical, devout population of 7.111 billion Hinamizawans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hinamizawa. The average income tax rate is 87.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Hinamizawan economy, worth 323 trillion Offals a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 45,553 Offals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport, kidnapping has become the latest get-rich-quick scheme, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, and the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Hinamizawa-'s national animal is the Satoko, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is worship of the mighty Oyashiro-sama.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Anime rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Anime rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Anime rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Anime rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Devout and Highest Drug Use and the Top 5% for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Authoritarian, and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Anime rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : -Hinamizawa- relocated from Osiris to Anime.