The Isolated Community of -Hinamizawa- is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Rika-chama with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The cynical, devout population of 6.313 billion -Hinamizawa-ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hinamizawa. The average income tax rate is 88.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant -Hinamizawa-ian economy, worth 134 trillion Offals a year, is driven entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 21,232 Offals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport, kidnapping has become the latest get-rich-quick scheme, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, and the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Hinamizawa-'s national animal is the Satoko, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is worship of the mighty Oyashiro-sama.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout.
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : -Hinamizawa- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative.
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : -Hinamizawa-'s influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : -Hinamizawa- altered its national flag.
- : -Hinamizawa- was refounded in Lazarus.