The Fedaykin Empire of -Hellkite- is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Naib of Hellkite with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 20.393 billion Fremen are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakeen. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Fremen economy, worth a remarkable 5,556 trillion Water rings a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 272,456 Water rings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and artists are pillars of society. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Hellkite-'s national animal is the Sandworm, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -Hellkite- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : -Hellkite- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in -Hellkite-, artists are pillars of society.
- : -Hellkite- agreed to construct embassies between Dune and HULK.
- : -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "To Prevent Dangerous Debris".
- : -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Travelling Region".
- : Following new legislation in -Hellkite-, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in -Hellkite-, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : -Hellkite- voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny"".
- : -Hellkite- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Drezhian Masters.