“We are a desert power, and nothing can stop us”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Fedaykin Empire of -Hellkite- is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Naib of Hellkite with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 17.98 billion Fremen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakeen. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, and Arrakeen spends billions upgrading public transport. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Hellkite-'s national animal is the Sandworm, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Water ring.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 1 day 4 hours ago: -Hellkite- fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 1 day 10 hours ago: -Hellkite- lodged a message on the Dune Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: -Hellkite- approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Universal Clinical Trials Act"".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: -Hellkite- agreed to construct embassies between Dune and The Klingon Empire.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: -Hellkite- agreed to construct embassies between Dune and Babylon 4.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: -Hellkite- voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn North Korea"".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn North Korea"".
- 3 days 4 hours ago: -Hellkite- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.