The Fedaykin Empire of -Hellkite- is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Naib of Hellkite with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 19.712 billion Fremen are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakeen. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Fremen economy, worth a remarkable 5,359 trillion Water rings a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 271,902 Water rings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, nude art is becoming wildly popular, every citizen must submit to DNA testing to be eliminated from police inquiries, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Hellkite-'s national animal is the Sandworm, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -Hellkite- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : -Hellkite- voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : -Hellkite- was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : -Hellkite- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- : Following new legislation in -Hellkite-, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- : -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibiting Animal Abuse"".
- : -Hellkite- lodged a message on the Dune Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in -Hellkite-, every citizen must submit to DNA testing to be eliminated from police inquiries.
- : -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".
- : -Hellkite- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Space Administration".
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Drezhian Masters.