|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Planet Maxorus Prime
The Emperium of -Emporia- is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Ether V with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 15.247 billion -Emporia-ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Public Transport receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emmperrisburg. The average income tax rate is 76%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Bizarre-looking creatures called 'Electric Eyedogs' dominate wildlife preserves, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, the nation leads Planet Maxorus Prime in per capita stalking, and murder victims' families receive windfall payouts when the murderers are executed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Emporia-'s national animal is the Electric Eye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Emporium.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 16 days ago: -Emporia-'s influence in Planet Maxorus Prime rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- 41 days ago: -Emporia- was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- 55 days ago: -Emporia- fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 55 days ago: -Emporia- voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 55 days ago: -Emporia- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 67 days ago: -Emporia- was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- 92 days ago: -Emporia- was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 97 days ago: -Emporia- was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 120 days ago: -Emporia- fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 121 days ago: -Emporia-'s influence in Planet Maxorus Prime fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
Endorsements Received: None.