“The Sun Shines Down On Us”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Great Plains of -The West Coast- is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by John Rope with an iron fist, and notable for its ban on automobiles. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5.451 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Public Transport. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of High Rocks. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 72%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Tourism and Retail.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, the elderly live on a steady diet of canned beans in dreary government housing, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws, and people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -The West Coast-'s national animal is the Plains Buffalo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Female Domination, and its currency is the Silver.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 hours ago
- 49 days ago: -The West Coast- changed its national slogan to "The Sun Shines Down On Us".
- 49 days ago: -The West Coast- changed nation type to "Great Plains".
- 117 days ago: -The West Coast- was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nudest.
- 129 days ago: -The West Coast- was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Armed.
- 164 days ago: -The West Coast- altered its national flag.
- 171 days ago: -The West Coast- was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 179 days ago: -The West Coast- was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Devout.
- 182 days ago: -The West Coast- was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 188 days ago: -The West Coast- was refounded.
- 193 days ago: -The West Coast- ceased to exist.