NationStates has a team of volunteer moderators who keep the site clean and investigate rule violations. If you see someone breaking our rules, please report it below.
If you don't know how to do something, please see the Frequently Asked Questions and the forums. You may find the Gameplay Forum helpful in particular. If you're still stuck, please ask your fellow players in the forums or by posting on your regional message board. Your regional neighbors are usually happy to help!
If something's broken, check the Technical Forum. Please post a bug report there if no-one else has already.
If someone is cheating, causing trouble, or posting illegal content, use the form below!
Request for Moderator Intervention
1. Tell us exactly what the problem is. "_______ is bothering me" is too vague to be useful. "Katganistan has sent me three abusive telegrams in the past twelve hours" is better.
2. Tell us who is involved. "Some guy is spamming our region with puppets!" is less useful than: "Katganistan is spamming our RMB and we suspect that Puppet1, Puppet2, and HaHaYouCan'tProveIt'sME are also their puppets."
3. To report a specific telegram, dispatch, or post on a Regional Message Board, click its timestamp (e.g. "12 minutes ago") and use the "Report" link on the next page.
4. You can report misbehavior in the forums by posting in the Moderation forum.
5. We don't police other sites and can't do anything about misbehavior that takes place somewhere else.
6. To request an API key for sending telegrams, ensure your nation is resident in the right region, mention this region in your request, and describe the purpose of the key (e.g. recruiting, WA campaiging). Note that you will be responsible for all usage of the key.
Please be nice to our moderators! They are volunteers.
Please don't use this form for general inquiries or questions.