WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Sals Realm
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Sals Realm is ranked 1,165th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The 23 billion inhabitants of Teebeestroika||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ominum Castrum Tenemus”|
|2.||The Confederate States of Arkinesia||Left-Leaning College State||“Unitas in Libertas, Fortuna in Unitate”|
|3.||The Botnet of The error region||Left-wing Utopia||“Exploiting the Interwebz”|
|4.||The Republic of PeaceFreedom||New York Times Democracy||“Always take hold of things by the smooth handle. ”|
|5.||The Most Illuminated Republic of Manfigurut||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Velut pater curat familiam sic consul curet cives”|
- 16 days ago: The Botnet of The error region arrived from Balder.
- 178 days ago: The Botnet of The error region ceased to exist.
- 189 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 212 days ago: The Federation of Le Pigs ceased to exist.
- 212 days ago: The Empire of Ze Pigs ceased to exist.
- 240 days ago: Le pigs arrived from Osiris.
- 240 days ago: Ze pigs arrived from Osiris.
- 281 days ago: The Confederate States of Arkinesia arrived from Lazarus.
- 291 days ago: The Confederate States of Arkinesia ceased to exist.
- 319 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Sals Realm.
Sals Realm Regional Message Board
That's your jurisdiction, Manfi.
Keep the password but that my own opinion
I have removed the PW as I don't want to bar new nations from joinin us, but as a precaution I have also removed delegate access to regional control. If you object to this I can restore it
That's agreeable. It will prevent raiding.
Just about to hit 1000 trillion GPD here, 22nd biggest economy in the game according to http://nsdossier.texasregion.net/statistics.aspx
Also 805th for population, it seems a few really big nations have gone since last time I checked, a few years ago I was outside the top 1000.
Well I am in the top 2500 at the worst. Top 5% globally. We are all pretty big I think.
And we are down to four